Video- Arjohn Gilbert sings like Justin Bieber goes viral

Witnessed the talent of this kid inside clark pampanga. He (Arjohn Gilbert) sells flutes for a living. According to the report John had been featured in 'Kapuso Mo Jessica Soho' on it's previous episode.


The uploader (ryaneski) of the video, that was shot in PureGold Clark has made some clarification:
Please note that the songs in this clip are not owned by me, nor the singer. NO intention to infringe any copyrights.

Please note that the talented Filipino you see in this video is always seen in the grounds of Clark. Notably in pure gold.

I have no way in contacting the kid. I have seen him more than once in Clark whenever I get to visit the place. And he is the ONLY singing fellow over there.

Hopefully someday he would stop selling flutes, and start selling albums. =)

Again..sorry for the bouncing video..I can see your head bop too. =)

UPDATE 8/4/11: Those who are asking if I/we bought flutes, etc..

Here are some facts: we bought 1 flute BEFORE he sang and followed us all the way to the vehicle.

After singing, lets just say he got more what he was supposed to get. I won't disclose the amount as its not really essential.

Hope that clears it all. Take care y'all!



Comments