Lea Salonga's Score for Miss Shamcey Supsup

Ever wonder what scores did Ms. Lea Salonga gave to Shamcey Supsup? Nobody knows yet and we have to wait for Lea to get interviewed for that matter.

Pinay Power:Dyan Castillejo, Shamcey Supsup and Lea Salonga: image credit Dyan Castillejo

Meanwhile according to Lea just in case you want to know if the judges of the Miss Universe 2011 is preparing their own questions, Miss Lea Salonga, one of the judges in 2011 Miss Universe has an answer to that via her twitter:
Lea Salonga
Just so you all know, I didn't not write my question. All our questions are pre-written and each judge is assigned one. Luck of the draw.
UPDATE: According to Lea she ranked Shamcey second to Miss Angola-Leila Lopes.


An excerpt from Lea Salonga's journal entry in Philippine Daily Inquirer: 

Except of course for the eventual winner, Miss Angola Leila Lopes. I think we were all unanimous in our decision. She radiated grace and elegance from the moment she stepped on stage, and gave a great answer to her final question (which I happened to ask her; she picked my name out of the fishbowl. And that is all, lest anyone think that I made luto that process. No way.)
I ranked Shamcey Supsup second, if I'm being honest. What the TV audience saw could have been different from what we saw. And although Miss Philippines ranked highly up until the final question, we had to consider every single part of the competition. I really liked her answer as she displayed conviction and honesty. But there are nine of us judging.

Comments