Kim Clijster's Bids Goodbye to Tennis at the US Open 2012- VIdeo

Watch one of the most-loved Tennis Champion, Belgian, Kim Clijster's as she bids Goodbye to Tennis at the US Open 2012 after second round exit to Ladies' Singles. Three-time US Open champion Kim Clijsters reflects on her career following her second round loss at the US Open.

Clijster, fell in the second round of the US Open 7-6 (4), 7-6(5) to British 18-year-old Laura Robson.

During a post match interview, KIM CLIJSTERS said,
Now? I think the first hour after the match there was still disappointment and a little bit of frustration, I think. You know, still kind of had that routine of going through the match and trying to figure out how to do it better next time.
But obviously now, I mean, after talking and kind of thinking about, you know, the retirement in singles, I’m happy. You know, I’m happy that in the last year and a half or even two years, it’s been kind of up and down, and I’m happy that I stuck through it and I was able to kind of live a lot of these emotions that I’ve had in these 18 months or so.
I really think if she had a little bit more match play this year she could've gone really far, as she is so good! just doesn't have the rhythm she needed, We will  surely miss Kim! most tennis fans favorite player! such a class act.

image screen captured only

Video Credit WTA/ Text Credit TennisPanorama

Comments