Marlisa Punzalan Stand by You Music Video and Lyrics

Marlisa Punzalan proved she deserved to be in the finals of "X Factor Australia," impressing the crowd with her superb performances on Sunday. was surprised. Marlissa got the best Winner's Single. Usually they are not so good, but this one has a bit of quality and is probably the best Winner's Single written so far.

I f MArlisa will win today definitely there will be a Music Video for her Single "Stand By You".

Punzalan wrote on her Facebook page:

"What an amazing GRAND FINALE!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH for everything!!! Loved every bit of my incredible journey and you are all with me in this. Your support means the world to me, please don't forget to VOTE!! I will never forget all of your unbelievable support even after X Factor!!! You have changed my life forever!!!! God Bless and much Lve, Marlisa."

Download Marlisa's Single out Now:
Single: http://smarturl.it/StandByYou
Album: http://smarturl.it/MarlisaAlbum


Punzalan's mentor, Ronan Keating says, "We've got a big show in our hands, we've got incredible performances on the way, from all of the contestants. But I tell you what -- you've picked a great time to get a standing ovation. Wow. You have been such an incredible person throughout this whole journey, and as a mentor, I couldn't have asked for a better contestant," he said.
Meanwhile here's other Marlisa's Grand Finals performances: Punzalan sang "Never Be the Same" with Australian R&B and pop singer Jessica Mauboy. The X Factor Australia grand winner will be revealed at the end of the Live Decider show later tonight.
Dailypostal.com posted a temporay Lyrics:
The world in your eyes will never disguise the sparkle in there before
And I know that there is so much more
Than you’re showin’
The clouds in your head will bring in tears but I will catch every drop
Even if I don’t ever stop
Cause you’re worth it, worth it
When you fight for every breath
And the ways are over head
Let me lay your mind to rest
I will stand by you
When all of your dreams are shattered
And Your world is left in shadows
When your love is lost together??
I’ll stand by, I will stand by you
Reflect, get your brightest colors
It hurt ….lover??
When you fight, we fight together
I’ll stand by, I will stand by you
I will stand by you
I will stand by you
I will stand by you
When you fight for every breath
And the ways are over head
Let me lay your mind to rest
I will stand by you
When all of your dreams are shattered
And Your world is left in shadows
When your love is lost together??
I’ll stand by, I will stand by you

Comments