Who's Playing Run Sackboy Run! on iOS

I was very happy with this, being that it gave some new clothing that LBP players are yet to experience. Having that I am a connoisseur at apps like "Temple Run" and "Jet Pack Joyride", I began to gain stickers fast, and shortly unlocked the RSBR™ T-Shirt. Although, some of my stickers came from the perk "More Stickers" costing about 750 bubbles. With this, stickers began to appear, rather than being at a meager rate. I would beat my high score of 104,613 and only get two stickers(true story). I am still happy with this app, and the latest update, but I would like to see it come back. Thank you so much. Appreciate the work according to legacyXthriller.

Watch Philippines Go for Gold gameplay of Run Sackboy Run! 
Run SackBoy! Run! is free to download and can be played without making In App Purchases, however some in-game items such as Save Me Hearts can be acquired through in-app purchases. You can turn off the payment feature by disabling in-app purchases on your device.

Bubbles can be purchased or can be collected in game at no extra cost. They can also be used to buy special costumes that increase your multiplier, upgrades to power ups, Save Me Hearts or Lucky Chests.

Run SackBoy! Run! is free to download and uses push notifications, this feature can be turned off by disabling it on your device.

A Third Party Analytics provider (Google Analytics) may collect data about how you use this app. This can be disabled within the settings menu within Run Sackboy! Run!.

Comments