Kuwaiti coach sees tough match tonight

MANILA, Philippines - For the Kuwaitis who came to the Mohammed Al Hamad Stadium to see their revered Al Azraq side debut in the 2014 Fifa World Cup Asian Qualifiers second round, the tough stand by the Azkals – at least in the first 45 minutes – somehow came out of left field.

Not Goran Tufegdzic, though.

“I‘m not surprised,“ Kuwait XI‘s Serbian coach said after their 3-0 win over the Azkals Saturday. “I know this team has good players, especially offensive players, and this team is very strong and very serious, keeps system." Read Full Story...

On the other hand Azkals is facing a tough situation as they need to make 4 goals against none to proceed with the third round of 2014 World Cup Qualifying Matches.

Meanwhile on one interview the Philippine Azkals coach Hans Weiss quoted.

‎"I am the coach and have to make the hard decisions. If you want to question my actions, approach me and I will explain why but just do not criticize until you know the reason why," the German coach said. "If you are not satisified, that’s fine but please don’t criticize just for the sake of criticizing.

Comments