Isha Dinio will meet by Paris Hilton in Manila

As confirmed by the Public Relation Office of Century Properties, the Hollywood socialite Paris Hilton is coming to Manila on August 13, 2011.

Her visit will entail a meeting with the creative and design team of real estate firm Century Properties, as well as a media conference and shooting for ther resort residence.

Besides from those activities, Paris Hilton is set to meet her Filipina avid Fan Isha Dinio.

image credit:isha dinio

Here's an excerpt of blog article posted by Ishna on Paris Hilton Community:
Overwhelmed that Paris Hilton said "See you in the Philippines" to me and "Would love to meet" and "Can't wait to meet" me in the PHILIPPINES, My born land, my COUNTRY!!!! Paris has been the greatest hero and angel in my life, so far, she has the power to make me smile, to make me happy when things aren't good in me.... She is my supporter, she wished me luck in my OJT before and she wished me a happy birthday as well.
Watch Paris Hilton and Isha Dinio meeting in Manila:

For the latest Philippine news stories and videos, visit GMANews.TV

Comments