Paris Hilton and Manny Pacquiao Dinner Date Photos

Paris Hilton seems to be enjoying her stay in Philippines a lot. In her official Twitter account, Hilton said she enjoyed spending time with the boxing champ and his wife after their dinner last night.

"Love this pic from tonight of me with Manny and Jinkee Pacquiao. What an amazing couple they are! Love them! :)," she tweeted.


She even exchange tweet with Jinky Pacquiao after:

@Jinkee_Love: Thank u for visiting the philippines...We love u...
Paris Hilton

Love you too Jinkee! What a fun night we had! RT

@Jinkee_Love: I love Paris. She's so nice!!! What an awesome evening!!!


How cute is this little Manny Pacquiao doll they gave me? Love this pic of us three. :)

As posted in Paris Hilton Community: http://community.parishilton.com
I am loving the Philippines! Having the best time! Went to dinner with my friends Manny and Jinkee Pacquiao tonight. They had a dinner party for me and introduced me to all their lovely friends. We all had so much fun talking and laughing . The people in the Philippines are so warm, welcoming, genuine and sweet. The Pacquiao's are such a beautiful and amazing couple! Manny is such an incredible boxer and great friend. Jinkee looked so stunning tonight, she had the hottest Herve Leger dress on. Such a memorable evening! I feel lucky to have such special people in my life.
Love Paris xoxo
 photo credit to Paris Hilton


Meanwhile, here a video of Paris Hilton Arrival in Manila:


Paris Hilton mayhem in Manila by itnnews

Comments