Lea Salonga gives Shamcey a Second Ranked in Miss Universe 2011

How did Philippines representatine in Miss Universe 2011 Shamcey Supsup fared in the eye of fellow Filipina Miss Universe 2011 judge Miss lea Salonga? Well Shamcey placed second for Miss Lea's judgement.


Lea Salonga is very honest in saying she ranked Shamcey second while she think all the rest of the nine judges including herself has a unanimous decision on picking Miss Angola. As she wrote from her journal entry:
I think we were all unanimous in our decision. She radiated grace and elegance from the moment she stepped on stage, and gave a great answer to her final question (which I happened to ask her; she picked my name out of the fishbowl. And that is all, lest anyone think that I made luto that process. No way.).
However she find Shamcey Supsup as smart, spirited, gorgeous she ranked the fellow Filipina second to Leila  Lopez and here's an excerpt from her journal.
Thought Shamcey represented our country very well. Smart, spirited, gorgeous. I wasn't at all disappointed because she displayed what is so great about Filipino women: strength, beauty, intelligence. She should be very happy.
I ranked Shamcey Supsup second, if I'm being honest. What the TV audience saw could have been different from what we saw. And although Miss Philippines ranked highly up until the final question, we had to consider every single part of the competition. I really liked her answer as she displayed conviction and honesty. But there are nine of us judging.

Comments