Shamcey Supsups' answer to Miss Universe 2011 Q & A a "Major Major" Good for the Title

Not only the host of the pageant said that she was blown away by Shamcey Supsup's answer in the Miss Universe Question and Answer, Q &A Portion but the famoust talk show host, Oprah Winfrey is reported to stressed out that Miss Philippines deserved to win the title of Miss Universe 2011 if the basis is coming from the Q&A portion of the pageant.
Oprah Winfrey quoted:

"I have reservations with the results. If the only basis is the Q and A portion, after having been trimmed down to 5, Ms. Philippines deserved to win. What made her different from the rest is that she had no seconds to rethink of her answer as she had no interpreter to break the ice. The rest had their interpreters and having breaks on seconds to think about their answers. Hands down, Ms. Philippines answered straight to the point."

Here's the Q&A Portion of Miss Philippines:

Question:  "Would you change your religious beliefs to marry the person that you love? Why or why not?"

Answer: "If I had to change my religious beliefs, I would not marry the person that I love because the first person I love is God, who created me. I have my faith and my principles, and this is what makes me who I am. And if that person loves me, he should love my God, too."

Watch Shamcey Supsup's answer in Q&A Portion of Miss Universe 2011:



Comments