Lamar Odom of LA Clippers said he's from Lakers?

"Hi I'm Lamar Odom of the Los Angeles Lakers.", "Oh I said Lakers ?" Los Angeles Clippers forward Lamar Odom heart seems to still be in Los Angeles Lakers?, his former team that he mistakenly identified himself as a Laker during a recent interview.

Some of the comments on the said video:

his face after he realized what he said! DEAD lmfao
love ya LO- boStonfanN

When I saw the headline I was HOPING that we HAD traded him back to the Lakers! Maybe not for another player - maybe something useful though, like a gym membership or workout sweats. Lamar wasn't going to be using them anyway. Buh Bye!

Sadly, this was just another case of Lamar not paying attention to what he was doing and drifting off into the past. "Hey, I won the 6th Man award, didn't I"?

Not lately Lamar, no.-MoreThorin 

Comments