Fil-Am Adriana Latonio performs Stand Up for Love on American Idol Season 12

Watch Filipino-American, Adriana Latonio performs Stand Up for Love on American Idol Season 12 Top 20.

Judges Comments:

Keith Urban: “I’m a little nervous about that song choice tonight, I’m a little worried that it’s not quite the best song choice for you. I hope I’m wrong.”

Nicki Minaj: “I think the song is too big for you. You didn’t even connect…there was no emotion, it was pageanty. You need more life experience.”

Randy Jackson: “Honestly it was very safe…you needed to slay it and that did not happen..you were boring.”

Mariah Carey: “I really enjoyed your last performance. We’re used to hear a soulful moment from you that’s less produced and what not…I still enjoyed your voice and I hope everybody saw your previous performances.”

You may vote for Adriana Latonio by calling the numbers 1-866-436-5709. The results will be announced live on Friday morning (Manila time).


Comments