Fast and Furious 7 to shoot in Philippines?

Fast and Furious star, Vin Diesel said that he is very interested to shoot the next “Fast & Furious” installment in the Philippines.

“Our tour here was so incredible that when I go back to LA and when we start doing, developing 7, 8, 9, I will tell Universal that I want to shoot in the Philippines. That is because of you,” Diesel said Wednesday at the premiere night of “Fast & Furious 6.”

“This is the best premiere I’ve ever been to in my life. As you know my sister-in-law is from the Philippines and she told me to say this: ‘Mahal ko kayo’,” Diesel told the crowd, according to ABS-CBN News.

Earlier, Photos of Vin Diesel strolling around a mall in Taguig City on Tuesday went viral on social networking sites, prior to the Manila Premiere night of Fast & Furious 6.

Comments