PvZ Garden Warfare Issue- still can't connect to EA servers

Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare is available today in Philippines. Some issues were raised by players in US as it was released earlier in America on February 25.

"Nearly 24 hours later, I still can't connect to PvZ servers and play.
None of my friends in town can connect either, Dallas area, central time zone.
The game also won't show that I'm logged into my Xbox One gamertag, and gives me no option to do so with the switch accounts option,.even when I'm logged in on the home screen. It doesn;t even show any of the available gamertags on my Xbox.

I've tried reinstalling and restarting my Xbox One, but still, nothing."

One comment says it works for him with this settings:

The MTU change works for me. Log into your router and do the following:
  1. Go to my network
  2. Click on network settings on the left hand side
  3. Click on Broadband Coax
  4. You should get Broadband Coax properties
  5. Click on settings
  6. There you can change the MTU to less than 1500. I used 1492.
Electronic Arts advisory:
We are receiving reports that Verizon FIOS customers are experiencing an internet connectivity issue which could impact EA games and services. If you are a Verizon FIOS customer and are experiencing issues connecting to EA games or playing multiplayer matches, please rest assured that EA and Verizon are investigating the problem, and are working together towards a solution.
We estimate that we’ll make substantial progress towards a fix by 1:00PM CDT. Please stay tuned to this article for further updates.
Gameplay with Boss Wave:

Comments