Marlisa's SIngle Stand By You is No. 1 on iTunes

In less than 24 hours Marlisa Ann stand by you is Number 1 in iTunes.  Following on from the Seven Network announcement that MARLISA has taken out The X Factor title for 2014,Sony Music Entertainment Australiais pleased to announce that MARLISA’S debut single ‘Stand By You’ is available to purchase through digital retailers now, Monday October 20th.

MARLISA will release herself-titled debut album on Friday November 7th, featuring re-recorded studio tracks of some of her incredible performances on the show including ‘Nothing Else Matters,’ ‘Titanium’ and ‘Girl On Fire,’ as well as her winning single, ‘Stand By You.’

When asked about the win, Marlisa said, “My X Factor Journey has been incredible because of the beautiful people around me. To my loving family, thank you for standing by me through thick and thin, you are my rock and my strength… Thank you also for the rare opportunity that Sony Music Entertainment presents to ordinary Australians like me starting a career in music. Thank you to Ronan Keating for believing in my ability and nurturing my talent, I have enjoyed every single day of working with you. And to all my supporters, thank you for getting behind me every single week, for I will not be where I am today without your support.”

After winning The X Factor, Punzalan's debut and winner's single "Stand By You" was made available to download on the iTunes Store. She also received a recording contract with Sony Music Australia. Four days after release, "Stand By You" debuted at number two on the ARIA Singles Chart. It was certified gold by the Australian Recording Industry Association for sales exceeding 35,000 copies Punzalan's self-titled debut album, Marlisa, was released on 7 November 2014 and features studio recordings of selected songs she performed on The X Factor. Punzalan will be the supporting act for Guy Sebastian's Madness Tour in 2015.

‘Stand By You’ was written by Australia’s premium songwriting duo, Anthony Egizii and David Musumeci aka DNA Songs. The pair have written numerous multi-platinum singles including Grammy award winner and global superstar Ricky Martin’s ‘Come With Me,’ Jessica Mauboy’s ‘Never Be The Same,’ and last year’s X Factor winner, Dami Im’s ‘Alive’ which debuted at #1 on the ARIA charts and achieved Gold sales in the first week of release.
MY HEARTFELT THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR MAKING MY DREAM COME TRUE!!! Winning the X Factor Australia 2014 !! To my family and relatives, thank you for always being there for me more than one hundred percent, for the genuine love & care, To Roxanne & Stephen Kiely, my vocal coach and piano teacher, for the patience and dedication whilst perfecting my songs, To all the many different community organisations both local and interstate and international, charity groups, singing and dance groups, Mercy Catholic College, Static Dance, for the support every single week To all the many media groups for promoting me and encouraging people to vote. To all the fans, friends and supporters for the loyalty and dedication and for going above and beyond, To Ronan Keating, for all the guidance and mentoring leading to our victory. To the Top 13 and the X Factor Team, for the unbelievable support. I have achieved a tremendous task and I so wholeheartedly share this success with all of you!!!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! TO our Lord God, thank you for this unbelievable experience that I will never ever forget. God bless and Much L💛ve, Marlisa

►►►
Top Songs Full Australian Songs chart
1.Marlisa - Stand By You
2.Jessica Mauboy - Can I Get a Moment?
3.Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud
4.The Veronicas - You Ruin Me
5.Taylor Swift - Shake It Off
6.Guy Sebastian - Mama Ain't Proud
7.Dean Ray - Bette Davis Eyes
8.Olly Murs - Wrapped Up
9.The Script - Superheroes
10.Calvin Harris - Outside

Marlisa's latest world wide iTunes chart. Stand By You
#1 Australia
#1 Philippines
#1 Qatar
#1 United Arab Emirates
#5 Saudi Arabia
#5 Singapore
#59 Hong Kong
#60 Bermuda
#117 Norway
#118 Sweden
#167 Macau

MARLISA’S DEBUT SINGLE ‘STAND BY YOU’ IS AVAILABLE NOW THROUGH DIGITAL RETAILERS WITH PHYSICAL STOCK AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE FROM OCTOBER 24.MARLISA’S FORTHCOMING SELF-TITLED DEBUT ALBUM IS OUT NOVEMBER 7TH, AND IS AVAILABLE TO PRE ORDER NOW: http://smarturl.it/MarlisaAlbum

MARLISA’S ALBUM TRACK LISTING:
  • Stand By You
  • Yesterday
  • All By Myself
  • Hopelessly Devoted To You
  • Let It Go
  • Nothing Else Matters
  • Try
  • Titanium
  • Somewhere Over The Rainbow
  • Girl On Fire
  • Impossible

Comments