Pinoy Sings Let It Go in 42 Different Language on YouTube

What better way to start the year... than doing something crazy? Though this man is Filipino, he did not include any lyrics in his native tongue because there is no official Filipino version. According to the YouTuber:

[EDIT 1] I didn't include Tagalog because the original translations of Let It Go (readily available on Spotify and on iTunes) don't have an official Filipino version. I tried translating the last line "The cold never bothered me anyway", though, but it sounded awkward. Maybe I can ask someone to translate it for me, or perhaps other lines.[EDIT 2] I was not reading the lyrics. I have memorized the lyrics by heart. I just... don't feel comfortable looking at my camera. You know how awkward looking at the camera feels if you're not exactly a selfie person (which I am, apparently). And oh, I also memorized Let It Go in Dutch and French (because they're my all-time faves)

Yep. Crazy, like singing "Let It Go" in English... and 41 other languages in one go LOLOL.

LANGUAGES INCLUDED: Norsk (Norwegian), Slovene, Ukrainian, Portuguese (Brasil), Icelandic, Romanian, Croatian, Français, Eesti Keele (Estonian), Cantonese, Spanish (Latin America), Polsk (Polish), Latvian, Portuguese (Portugal), Mainland China Mandarin, Hebrew, Flemish, Classic Arabic, Czech, Lietuvių (Lithuanian), Slovak, Bulgarian, Nihongo (Japanese), Spanish (Castillano), Catalan, Russian, Greek, Türkçe, Svenska (Swedish), Magyar (Hungarian), Tiếng Việt, Taiwanese Mandarin, Suomi (Finnish), Italiano, ภาษาไทย (Thai), Nederlands (Dutch), Deutsche (German), Bahasa Melayu (Malaysian), 한국어 (Korean), Serbian, Dansk (Danish) and English.

Comments