Pacquiao vs Mayweather Video Fight- Where to Watch

Where to watch Pacquiao vs Mayweather fight video?

According to ragingrighthand.com, American, Floyd Mayweather released the contract (Via his ‘Shots’ account – Basically an Instagram type thing) with both his and Manny’s signature on it.

The one we’ve all been waiting for:

Floyd Mayweather 47-0 (26) vs Manny Pacquiao 57-52 (38).

"The fight will be taking place in the MGM Grand at 147 pounds for 3 Welterweight titles. I don’t even care that this fight was possibly 5 years to late. Both fighters are still at the very tops of their game. Them still being world title holders backs me up completely. And don’t tell me that the Welterweight division is weak, because it is stacked full of talent and has been for a few years."

Mayweather during an interview said:




"I am glad my decision to meet with Manny and discuss making this fight happen helped get the deal done," said Mayweather. "Giving the fans what they want to see is always my main focus.

Comments