Bryan White Live in Manila- Smart Araneta Concert

The voice behind the "kilig" hit song of today "God Gave Me You", Bryan White, is now comming to Manila! Happening on the 1st of Decemebr 2015 at the Smart Araneta Coliseum.

Tickets will start selling on October 1, 2015 in all TicketNet outlets nationwide. Is one day concert gonne be enough for Bryan White's concert. We'll see at the tickets sale demand  later.



Bryan White tickets are NOW AVAILABLE! Tickets are selling fast! Click this link to purchase Bryan White tickets: http://www.etix.com/ticket/online/performanceSearch.jsp?performance_id=8883786




Meeanwhile, Bryan White's Manager Sharon just passed away and Bryan on his Facebook account wrote: "All week we had been in conversation through conference calls and emails putting together my first tour in the Philippines. She was so excited at what is happening there and how we are finally going. We had a great conversation Thursday night. Once again, we went in and out of laughing and being serious. She was so excited that they have fallen in love with one of my songs (God Gave Me You). We hung up. That was the last time I would speak to my sweet friend."

I've been trying to process the weekend with a heavy heart and much perplexity so forgive me for my delay. It's been difficult...
My dear friend and manager Sharon Eaves passed away unexpectedly Friday morning. I am still in shock. It doesn't seem possible.
Sharon has been one of my closest friends for over 20 years. Sharon has manned my fan club ship since day one. She has been my manager for at least a decade. Sharon was my biggest supporter within the music industry. I always told people she was my "music biz" mom and the "Angel in my corner." Sharon believed in me always. She was a mama bear when it came to looking out for me. We spent almost everyday on the phone and we always told each other "I love you" before we hung up. We spent countless hours together in rental cars. Now those were some of my favorite memories. We always laughed. I loved making her laugh because she was always so serious. It was always secretly my plan; What can I say to break her out biz mode?
She was the 'Idiom Queen.' I knew in every meeting we had together she would work one in. Like this one, which was my favorite: She'd say, "A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush." I'd always laugh and make her break that one down because I never quite understood it. I have to be spoon fed. The other one I loved, and this one I had no trouble with was, "It beats a sharp stick in the eye!" I especially loved that one. She was an amazing soul. Always out for everybody else's best interest. She gave of herself to no end. I think she took care of everyone else but herself. Her wings always got in the way.
All week we had been in conversation through conference calls and emails putting together my first tour in the Philippines. She was so excited at what is happening there and how we are finally going. We had a great conversation Thursday night. Once again, we went in and out of laughing and being serious. She was so excited that they have fallen in love with one of my songs (God Gave Me You). We hung up. That was the last time I would speak to my sweet friend. It's still not reality. Life is a little like riding a roller coaster backwards. You feel it but you can't see what's up ahead. I will honor her in everything I do. I'll never forget Sharon. I know she's riding on the clouds and now God is taking care of Her and she's not worrying about everybody down here. But heaven will be a little more in order because Sharon's taking care of everybody up there. Until I see you again. I will painfully miss you. My thoughts and prayers are with your family.
Your son,
Bryan
I've been trying to process the weekend with a heavy heart and much perplexity so forgive me for my delay. It's been...
Posted by Bryan White on Sunday, 27 September 2015

Comments