Senator Miriam Santiago Running for 2016 Presidency- Netizens Reacts

Senator Miriam Defensor Santiago is Running for 2016 Presidency. The breaking announcement was made during the book launch of “Stupid is Forever More” on Tuesday, October 13, 2015.


Yesterday Mayor Rodrigo Duterte finally bowed out of the 2016 Presidential race.

Meanwhile Senator Miriam says, “I cannot say under the law that I will run for president but I am allowed to say that I am running for office,” Santiago said.



“If I become president in the near future, this country will become better. I will run because I’ve already gotten over my cancer and there’s nothing left to do,” the senator added.
Santiago: I will run, there's nothing left to do.
Senator Miriam Defensor-Santiago declares she's running for president in 2016.
Posted by Rappler on Tuesday, 13 October 2015

Comments