Bryan White Thanks Filipino Fans for Warm Welcome and Promise to Comeback Very Soon

God Gave Me You Singer, Bryan White Thanks Filipino Fans for Warm Welcome- promise to Comeback Very Soon. White just wrapped up his successful concert at The Big Dome last December 1 and held some charity concert as well.
Bryan White on his official Facebook page wrote:
Sad to be leaving but we will be back Very soon. I am so blessed. There just are no words to express my gratitude toward all of you. I will be forever changed because of my first trip to the Philippines. You all are the most loving, kind, and humble people. I felt like I was one of your family members. I'm so moved and I will never forget this trip as long as I live...

Meanwhile, Christine Babao tagged now as Ninang Dub posted on her Instagram account, photos of her with Brayn White whom she met in Marco Polo Hotel where the singer stayed and while she is shooting with Chinkee Tan for Money Wise TV Philippines.

Comments