Miss Universe Judge Revealed they all voted for Miss Philippines

Niecy Nash, one of the judges said that all of them (judges) voted for PIA WURTZBACH as their Miss Universe 2015.


The road to the Miss Universe crown is never easy. A message from Miss Universe 2015, Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach.
Posted by Miss Universe on Sunday, 20 December 2015
Meanwhile Steve Harvey released a statement and apologized for his mastake.



Hey Everyone,

I made a terrible mistake tonight in announcing the wrong winner and runner-up for the Miss Universe pageant. I know how much pride many countries, fans and most importantly, the contestants take in preparing for this night. I hope that you can forgive me.

All contestants were amazing but I want to specifically apologize to Miss Colombia and Miss Philippines again and wholeheartedly. You both represented well for your countries, families and yourselves.

- SH

A photo posted by niecynash1 (@niecynash1) on
Hey Everyone, I made a terrible mistake tonight in announcing the wrong winner and runner-up for the Miss Universe...
Posted by Steve Harvey on Sunday, 20 December 2015

Comments