How to apply/open an MP2 (PAG-IBIG) Savings account?

How can I open an MP2 Savings account?

You can open an MP2 Savings account safely and conveniently, online via Virtual Pag-IBIG. Once you are issued an MP2 Savings account number, you can start saving!

You may also opt to open an MP2 Savings account at any Pag-IBIG Fund branch by accomplishing and submitting the MP2 Savings Enrolment Form, which you may download by clicking PFF226_ModifiedPagIBIGIIEnrollmentForm_V05.pdf (pagibigfund.gov.ph)


Is there a minimum amount that I should save in the MP2 Savings?
Yes. The minimum MP2 savings is PhP500 per remittance.

Can I remit a one-time lump sum amount for the MP2 Savings 5-year period?
Yes. You may choose to remit a one-time lump sum amount for the whole 5-year period of your MP2 Savings.

If I have One Million peso then I will remit one time payment. However since I dont have such huge amount money I chose a Monthly savings scheme.

Is there a limit to the amount that I can save in the MP2 Savings?
There is no limit. You can save as much as you want under MP2. However, should you make a onetime savings that exceeds P500,000.00, you shall be required to make such remittance via personal or Manager’s Check.

Also, members with MP2 Savings of above P100,000.00 shall be required to submit proof of income or source/s of funds, based on the checklist found in the MP2 Savings Enrolment Form, which you may download by clicking PFF226_ModifiedPagIBIGIIEnrollmentForm_V05.pdf (pagibigfund.gov.ph)

Comments