DMW Warns Public against Direct Hire Scammer

The Department of Migrant Workers (DMW) on Firday, August 18, warns the public against unauthorized groups and individuals proliferating on Facebook, who are giving inaccurate and misleading information on the DMW’s Direct Hire Processes to scam direct hire applicants.

The DMW reminds our overseas Filipino workers (OFWs) and overseas job seekers to use only official channels and sites of the DMW at https://www.dmw.gov.phone. 

DMW Warns Public against Direct Hire Scammer

Job Scammers are everywhere not only here in the Philippines but even abroad. I received a job offer from Emirate Oil Company from Abu Dhabi only to learn that it was actually a scam. The HR pretending to be working with the company told me that I should pay for my visa and then the company will reimburse me after 3 to 7 days.


Comments