Video- Psy Gangnam Style performance in Times Square New Year's Countdown

Watch Video- Psy Gangnam Style performance in Times Square New Year's Countdown. Psy in an interview with  MTV News  said he’s ending Gangnam Style on December 31st which happens to be his birthday.

Psy performed the so called “horse dance” with MC Hammer at the New Year’s Eve celebration at the Times Square in New York City. Psy told MTV News he’s ending Gangnam Style on December 31st which happens to be his birthday.

Meanwhile, Psy clarified that the song will not really go away considering that he still has commitments to attend to. It’s just that his new song is in the works. “I’m really working hard on a new single right now...I still have a lot of invitations to perform it...so let me say that in America I need a new single because ‘Gangnam Style’ got too popular, so I’ve got to write a new single,” the entertainer said.


Comments