Watch Miss Earth 2014 Live Streaming Online

Where to watch Miss Earth 2014 Live Streaming Online?

According to normannorman.com, will reigning winner Alyz Henrich be transferring her title to fellow Venezuelan Maira Alexandra Rodriguez and complete the pageant’s first back-to-back win?

Miss Earth 2014, will be the 14th edition of the Miss Earth Pageant to be held on November 29, 2014 at the University of the Philippines Theater in Diliman, Quezon City, Philippines. Alyz Henrich from Venezuela will crown her successor at the end of the event. 85[3] contestants from all over the world will be competing for the crown.

The pageant´s theme this year is promoting ecotourism which aims to raise awareness to the tourists and travelers regardingecological conservation in order to directly benefit the economic development and to foster respect for different cultures and forhuman rights.


Rappler live streams and live blogs the Miss Earth 2014 coronation night on November 29.

"I'm super happy ... as I said, it was not an easy year, so many experiences and learning. It is amazing how my whole life changed since Miss Venezuela... i did not stop, I always ask if this is the place I wanted to be really in, but now I am realizing that this is the place I ought to be, where I got to be! This is what God chose for me , after 2 years of crowns and commitments for different purposes, often having to leave my own life and plans next to meet my responsibilities was sweet / sour, but I feel satisfied as this cycle ends and looking back noticing EVERYTHING I've accomplished for others and not just for me. This day closes this chapter and I have to reinvent myself, to live my life and go with my ability to support and assist organizations and individuals who need me, working with and for my country VENEZUELA. It is also the time to focus on my profession, on my personal happiness and my own goals! To all those who supported and keeps on supporting me, YOU are part of this success!" ~ Alyz Henrich MissEarth2013

Comments