AlDub Nation Answers: Nagsasawa ka na ba sa AlDub

It seems that AlDub Nation has a big appetite for AlDub Love based on their response from Chinkee Tan video of Nagsasawa ka na ba sa AlDub? Why or Why Not?


coreTV replied:

Awesome! Sa tanong na "nagsasawa," hindi po. Thank you for this balanced perspective, Sir Chinkee. There was a time when I posted several tweets, confessing that I was once an egoist who didn't want to watch Aldub for what it's worth. My husband and I don't have a TV at home (by choice) and both of us are work-from-home freelancers. We're working towards our dream of becoming entrepreneurs. We have struggles with our marriage (mag-3 years pa lang this Dec) and one of those days that my husband and I weren't speaking to each other, walang pakialaman, he was laughing by himself with his headset on. I took a peek onto what he was watching and found out it was this Aldub on livestream via YouTube. The next thing I knew, we were both laughing our hearts out and it opened the way for us to talk things over. I became a fan was even given the privilege to be a part of Team Ambassadors. I can't speak for others but one thing I am learning, as a married person, mayroong forever for people who are willing to love each other not just when things are ok but also when things get rough. 'Ika nga po it is through pressure that coals turn into diamonds, 'di po ba? I pray that through the values of "tamang panahon," respect for elders, education (kudos to the library project and the cause for Lumads!) among many other values that Eat Bulaga and the kalyeserye team are promoting, indeed tumagal pa ang team up ni Alden Richards and Maine Mendoza and, Lord-willing, they will grow old with each other. Woohoo!

deza burgos commented:

hello i never bored watching EB and specially KS im OFW and my whole life i never been admired by love team in TV if that what they called it until KS ALDUB came out for the first time kinikilig ako sa KS ALDUB nakakawala ng lungkot dito sa ibang bansa kapag napapanood na ang KS so never na pagsasawaan ng nation ang ALDUB dahil ang ganda at ang saya im always watching you in YOUTUBE hope ikaw ang hindi magsawa of your wok good luck bless you forever your the best insperation too.

Shoraida Umpa says:

Never ako magsasawa panoorin ang Aldub, in fact I'm always looking forward to watch it everyday except Sunday of course. Hindi ko akalain na magiging fan ako ng Aldub kasi all my life ngayon lang ako sumubaybay ng isang love team. Last August ko lang unang napanood ang Kalyeserye kasi before news lang pinapanood ko sa TV. Um-attend ako nun ng PTA sa school ng anak ko last August at na mention nung teacher ang Aldub at nasabi ko sa sarili ko ano ba yun at nung nakauwi ako ng bahay ni research ko sa Google at yun nga pinanood ko sa YouTube ang Aldub mula umpisa at mula nun hanggang ngayon na hook na ako. Pinagtatawanan ako ng anak ko kasi na adik na daw ako sa Aldub sabi ko naman pang stress reliever ko ang panonood ng Kalyeserye. At hindi lang yun sumasali rin ako sa Twitter para makatulong sa pag trend ng HT ng ALDUB.

Meanwhile, here are some of the Photo Stills from My Bebe Love Day 21 Shoots.






Angel Delos Reyes 1 week ago


Honestly at first di ako ALDub follower until a friend told me to watch at least one episode and then I did after watching one episode ayun na hook na ko I watched it from the very first day til now wala ko pinalampas na episode! haha! di sila nakakasawa kase ALDub spread positive vibes, perfect stress reliever in a very stressful world we lived in and very raw ung emotions what you see is what you get walang pretentions and that's what we all need! thanks Sir Chinkee for this dami ko pong insights more power po :)

Comments