Video- Sushil Kumar won in "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire" in India

Sushil Kumar's staggering win on the popular Indian version of "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire" has transformed him into a role model for millions of aspiring youth yearning to escape from lives of poverty and find a role in India's burgeoning economy.

Sushil Kumar from Bihar has created television history. He is the first contestant to win the mega jackpot prize of Rs 5 crores on Kaun Banega Crorepati Season 5.




Sushil Kumar - who used to earn £90 a month - becomes the first person to win the top prize on the Indian version of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. 
"I came to the show with the mindset that I would go back home with at least Rs.25,00,000 but by god's grace I have won Rs.5 crore. Even after deducting the tax, I know I would get at least Rs.3.5 crore which is enough for me," he said.

Comments